Monday, October 17, 2011

Delectable N Delicious



Blog Title: Delectable N Delicious
Blog URL: http://delectable-delicious.blogspot.com/
Description: I m complete foodie.I love cooking,experimenting new recipes. All my recipes are tried, tasted and appreciated ones. My Mother is a great cook and she is my insipiration. Whatever little knowledge i have about cooking is because of my mother. Im a great fan of Maharshtrian, Mexican, Italian recipes and trying to cook them as well. I believe food presentation, food photography plays IMP role. It has to be eye-pleasing to have it, so just trying to learn new technics on how i can improvise on same :)Ahhh so much of GYAAN na hahaha. Im a budding cook and im here to share my recipes with my fellow-bloggers.
The blog is maintained by Sanika, who is located in Mumbai / United Kingdom. 
Blog Category: Indian, Maharashtrian

1 comment: