Friday, October 8, 2010

Cook-curry Nook


Blog Title: Cook-curry Nook
Blog URL: http://cookcurrynook.wordpress.com/

Description:  Hello, and welcome to 'Cook-curry Nook' - a humble attempt to share and spread the love for Vegetarian Cook-a-lore. You can find an assortment of mouth-watering and scrumptious recipes on the site and most of them are as healthy as it can get, however I do have my share(s) of indulging here n' there too...after all, what is life if you cannot savour it! Take a look around and follow me to stay updated. And if you get hungry from all that drooling (which I'm sure you would!), do try dishing up some of the stuff from here. Don't forget to come back and drop me a line...be it a comment on a post or a recipe you tried from here, your precious feedback, or even just a small hi! I'd love to hear from you. I keep brewing more from my cook-pot as oft as I can, so do check back often. Thanks for dropping by! Bon-Appetit!
The blog is maintained by Madhuri Kumar who is located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Blog Category: Indian, Vegetarian
Subscribe to the feed: Here
Tags: cook-curry nook, cookery, vegetarian cooking, easy vegetarian cooking, baking, bakers delight, easy baking

No comments:

Post a Comment