Monday, December 21, 2009

Nutty Marie Biscuit Dessert



Ingredients:
  • Powdered Marie Biscuits - from 5 biscuits
  • Sweetened Condensed Milk / I used thickened milk- 4 tbsp
  • Coco powder - 2 tbsp
  • Chopped Cashewnuts - 5
  • Butter - 1 tsp just to grease
 Method:
  1. Grease the container with butter.
  2. Layer the powdered marie biscuits into the container and press it till it is even. It will be 1 inch in thickness if you are using 5 biscuits.
  3. Pour the condensed milk covering the powdered biscuits. I didnt have condensed milk and that didnt stop me from trying it....so what I did was I thickened the milk with 1tsp of sugar added and used it, no compromise in taste.
  4. Next layer is the coco powder. Sprinkle it until the condensed milk layer is totally covered. Then lay the chopped cashewnuts on the top of the coco powder layer.
  5. Bake it for 10mins. It came out just fine in my oven itself...so am sure it would come out well in any oven ;) Cool it and serve.
Recipe submitted by: Sharmilee

No comments:

Post a Comment